Check Free (Bill Pay)
What is Bill Pay?
With Bill Pay you can pay any company or person you owe. You can also request and receive money from a person or group.
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. We send the money electronically whenever we can. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- Review your payments and bills for the past 84 months under the activity tab. You can download your payment info to a comma-separated values (CSV) file. You can import the file into a number of different personal financial software applications.
- Send money electronically to people using Popmoney. They receive notification by email or text message.
- Request money from a person or group to split an expense using Popmoney.
- Transfer money from one account to another.
- eBills - Save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right in Bill Pay. You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
- AutoPay - You can set up automatic payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
- AutoPay for eBills - You can set up some eBills to be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.
ACH Electronic Funds
The ACH network allows funds to be automatically debited or credited to a company's or individual's deposit account (i.e., checking, savings accounts). ACH transactions are transmitted with information including the account holder name, financial institution routing number, account number, amount and date of transaction.
This service allows you to have your entire paycheck deposited into your account with the Credit Union. If you have your check direct deposited you do not have to worry with the hassle of waiting in lines to deposit your payroll check; it is done for you automatically. You may have the deposit go straight into your Share Draft/Checking account or your Share/Savings account. To start your direct deposit please complete the Authorization for Credit Union Deposit of Payroll Check and forward to your payroll department. You may also be able to give your payroll department our Routing Number and your account number and the employer will start the Direct Deposit for you.
Payroll deductions allow you to distribute your deposit to your accounts and have money applied to your loan payments. This money will come right from your check and applied to the designated accounts. To have payroll deductions you need to complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization form.
The Credit Union has the ability to send and receive wire transfers. Should you need to wire money from your Credit Union account to another financial institution, all we would need is the receiving financial institutions wiring instructions. You also need to sign and complete the Wire Transfer - Outgoing Request form. The fee for an outgoing wire is $20.00 and $45.00 for Foreign. If you would need to wire money from another financial institution to your Credit Union Account all you would need is our wiring instructions for the Credit Union to receive an incoming wire.
We have notary services available at our Huntington and Barboursville locations, should you need notary services for your important documents. This service is provided to our members for free.